1. Click here to print out the APLSA application--
2. Click the link to Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Print it out or save it on your computer should you choose to do so. On the application form you will be asked if you have read, understand and will abide by both Codes.
3.Look through the types of membership ON THE NEXT PAGE CALLED TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP and decide which type of membership is best for you. Instructions for completion will be found on the application form and must be followed in order for your application to be processed by the APLSA Board. Paperwork which is NOT filled out in its entirety will NOT be processed.
4. SPONSORS--If you do not know or have access to two sponsors just drop the board a note with your application and they will be provide sponsorship. Do not let this stop you! The APLSA members are very spread out so you would not be unique.
5. To complete your American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Membership application do the following:
A. Print out and totally fill in the application forms...must be totally filled out to be considered
B. Each Applicant must initial that he/she has read, understands, and will abide by both Codes.
C. Enclose a check or money order for the correct amount made out to APLSA
(or American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Association.
D. Completed check or money order and application should be mailed to
c/o Denise Ney
P.O. Box 14
Arnold, MD 21012
E. The Corresponding secretary will phone you or email you if something is missing from your
APLSA Membership application.
FOR RENEWALS ONLY:
Payment may be made by check or money order to the address on the
renewal form or by Pay Pal.
MEMBERSHIP POLICY: The American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Association-APLSA is an at-will organization. Should applications be presented to the Association be found to hold fraudulent or misleading information, it will be at the discretion of the Board whether to approve or deny membership to such persons. Membership is a privilege, not a right, granted by the Board of Directors via the procedures as spelled out in this document to protet the goals, interest, and safety of this organization. The Board of Directors reserves the right to deny, revoke, or not renew membership. Membership is open to all who support the goals and purposes of the APLSA,Inc. and are willing to uphold its Constitution and Bylaws,Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct . *
* a copy of the complete policy and procedure is located in the APLSA Policies and Procedure Manual
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INDICATE WHICH TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP YOUR PAYMENT COVERS.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION...HOW TO APPLY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION...STEPS TO FILLING OUT Me